Lately, I have been writing lists and lists of things I want to get done this month. I thought I would post my list of goals on LMLAIKI so that y’all could hold me accountable for them.
- Loose 10 pounds – I am currently at 134lbs
- Reduce body fat percentage – I am currently at 24% body fat
- Eat less food from work – Although it’s good its not the healthiest.
- Go running at least 2-3 times a week – Interval running is the goal
- Stay caught up on my readings
- Take 2 LSAT Practice tests a week
- Follow my LSAT question practicing 5 days a week
- Start my Personal Statement for my Law Applications
- Create/Finish my Law Application resume
- 2 posts a week on LMLAIKI
- Work with Yelena on getting Law School 101 moving along the path we want
I’m sure throughout the month I will add more things and I will make sure to keep y’all in the loop on how I am doing. Hope y’all are ready to be my virtual cheerleaders. Encouraging comments are accepted in the comments! LOL!
Do you have goals for the month? If so share them in the comments so I can be your virtual cheerleader. Lets team up!